E-commerce Customer Service
“Female, Heliopolis residence only”
FloraDoor online Florist is seeking an e-Commerce customer service agent to perform a variety of tasks. These duties include, but are not limited to answering customer calls in a friendly, courteous manner. Coordinate with florist operations, the delivery staff, and third-party delivery and managing an e-commerce system to ensure that customers are satisfied.
- Monitoring daily operations of E-Commerce transactions
- Receiving and processing orders in an accurate and efficient manner
- Effectively resolving customer inquiries and escalating as appropriate
- Engaging customers through email and social networks to resolve service issues.
- Following up with customers to ensure their satisfaction
- Managing the E-Commerce Content Management Systems
- Educating customers on using our e-commerce system
- Communicate with third-party delivery regarding service levels and customer issues.
- Coordinating with E-Commerce and Digital Marketing teams
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills “ English” is a must
- Detail oriented, flexible, adaptable, optimistic, dynamic self-starter and high sense of ownership.
- Able to work in a fast paced, detail orientated environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate PC and PC application skills
- Bachelors Degree, 20 to 25 years old
- Polite, friendly attitude to deal pleasantly with customers
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Strong phone/call center skills.
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to leave a review.